– This Machine has been Sold –
Amada Octo 334 Punch Press
This is a solid machine in running condition . Accuracy and alignment is excellent. We have had no problem using .004 clearance on all stations.
Click below for recent video clip.
See below for more specifications and notes.
|Sheet Size||29.5″ X 39.370″|
|Thickest Material||1/4 “|
|Max Hole Diameter||3.5″|
|Number of Stations||9 (thick style) with Auto Index|
|Axis Speed||1575 IPM|
|Hits Per Min. 1″ centers||150 HPM|
|Control Model||Fanuc 6M|
|Drive motors||DC Servo|
|Smallest Programmable Increment||.001″|
|Power Requirements||230/60/3 phase|
- Built-in Microprocessor – Standard software included for programming a comprehensive set of patterns used in punching, nibbling, and notching operations.
- Diagnostic System – Extensive diagnostic system indicates programming errors and pinpoints machine and control malfunctions.
- Fanuc 6M control with CRT screen and keyboard unit with memory functions and editing at control feature.
- Stripping Sensor – Automatically halts machine operation if tool does not strip.
- Automatic Repositioning – Heavy duty work holders secure material during repositioning.
- Pneumatic Hydraulic clutch and brake system.
- Metric or inch dimensional programming.
- Precision ground recirculating ball lead screws for X and Y Axis.
- 9 Station thick style tools with one auto index
- Hardened and ground turret index pins and bushings.
Note: The above specifications are given to be true for a new machine. Cold Spring Enterprises, Inc. makes no guarantee to the accuracy of these specs. This machine will be sold as is, where is. It is used and in good working condition.
List of known issues that may need attention:
- Y axis drive gear box and sight glass in rear has a small oil leak.
- Pin used to place sheet does not move up and down.
- Clamp wear parts need to be replaced.
- Some locks on Fanuc control have been altered to accept screw driver due to key being lost.
- A few months ago a wiring connection near the Y axis movement area was causing a momentary loss of NC ready. Tapping on that area confirmed the problem spot but also made the problem stop completely. We also checked all plug ends. Problem has not returned since then.
- Main Motor relay occasionally make buzzing sound at startup
- 1 Ross valve,
- 2 Ross valve rebuild kits
- 1 set of belts
- Amada Operators manual
- Amada Parts list maual
- Amada tooling manual
- Fanuc system 6M maintenance manual
— Note: This machine has been sold. —